Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame
  • wheelz

Whyte 19 Alloy Frame – Size Large

This 2007 frame has been well used, but is still in pretty good condition. There are a few marks from chainsuck as well as a slight ding in the side of the downtube.

There are also a couple of rock dings in the underside of the downtube, close to the bottom bracket.

It has cable rub marks either side of the headtube.

All the marks/dings are shown in the photos, and none affect structural integrity,

More photos here:

The frame comes with the Whyte “Gripper” seat clamp.

The frame has adjustable dropouts, so can be used either geared or singlespeed, without the requirement for a chain tensioner.

I bought this frame recently for a project, but then managed to pick up a Cotic Soul frame to use instead.

Would be great for a cheap trail bike or singlespeed project with 120mm forks.

£80 Posted

Trek 6700 WSD Frame – Size 16.5

I bought this frame brand new to build up a bike for the other half, which she rode about three times! It’s in great condition, with only a few marks from cable rub that will be hidden once the cables are refitted.

It’s a WSD frame, so has been designed specifically for women, which probably also explains why it’s in a fetching shade of pink – no stereotyping there then!

The frame measures 16.5″ C-to-C and 18″ C-to-T and will be supplied with a Bontrager seat clamp, a Syncros post and a headset (including crown race).

More photos are here

£90 Posted

Have mailed you regarding the Trek frame 🙂

campfreddie

i’ll take the trek frame if swisstony doesn’t… my email is in my profile.

cheers

wheelz

campfreddie YGM

wheelz

Both frames now sold…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top