Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Larbert high school trails…when do they open?
  • DickBarton

Rode past them on Saturday and they were all fenced off…when will they open? Got a 6 year old interested in trying them, a 41 year old ‘keen’ to try them and me…itching to try them!

DickBarton

Any updates on this? Is it opened? Or opening?

poah
    Free Member

some saturday in june its due to open

bigG
    Free Member

from what I’ve seen Dick it’s not even certain that these will be public accessible anyway.. there’s a hint of these are local trails for local people

poah
    Free Member

nope, open to all.

DickBarton

That is fine BigG…I can claim almost local…;-)
    Wish they’d hurry up and say something about them…I can’t find the dude on here who was involved with them…

grey

I belive the official opening is in August sometime, but a soft opening will happen before then.
    They are waiting for signage at the moment, but it’s a six week lead time for it.
    So you’re looking at July for the soft opening.

DickBarton

Whit??? Sounds like someone fluffed up the ordering of the soft furnishings…ah well, the signage won’t stop the people using it…so hopefully the fences will be away soon.

falkirk-mark

Not officially open but the fences are down and folk are riding/drinking on it.

DickBarton

Aye…and throwing rocks at the houses next to it and throwing litter around BUT plenty others are riding it. It is very good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Larbert high school trails…when do they open?’ is closed to new replies.