Looking for a laptop for general day to day stuff (word processing, internet etc) but also to do a bit of video editing from my Kodak HD vid cam and some photoshop. Don't want a desk top.
See a Asus n56vj in following spec - Intel Core i5-2320 processor, 750GB hard drive, 8gb RAM and a NVidai GT630 2gb graphics card. £600
So a few questions;
1) Is this any good for what I need?
2) Is it any good for the money - could I do better?
3) Could I get away with less?
4) Should I be getting a better processor/dropping the video card?
5) Any other advice?
6) Where is good to get a laptop from these days apart from Currys?