Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Laptop just died!
  • oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Dont really use it any more as I have and iPad.

What I want are my documents and music. Any one know if I can remove the hard drive and (some how) put them on my iPad. (or at least be able to use them on my iPad?)

Laptop turns on but the screen fails to come on the 2 mins later the whole thing shuts down. I turned it on for the 1st time in 3 months worked fine then the screen went blank then shut down. Re started it screen came on with loads of lines running across it, again shut it self down now nothing. All lights come on but no screen. Any ideas

Many thanks shaun.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Yes, if you’ve got a desktop that can take an IDE drive (probably) just plug it in and you can probably copy the files off. In the future may I suggest a dropbox account?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Thanks. There is nothing of great importance on there. I would like to keep my music and some of my files.

I dint have a desktop, just a laptop and iPad. I was hoping I buy one of These and plug it in to the iPad (i doubt it)

sharkbait
    Free Member

Correct….. Won’t work. Find someone with a desktop and chuck it into that. If you get stuck send it to me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Laptop just died!’ is closed to new replies.