Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Laptop Backpacks
  • aidso
    Free Member

Is there such a thing as an MTB backpack? I’m looking for something sporty/stylish to stick a 13″ Macbook Pro into and has enough padding to take a small knock. Most of the big brands are too formal for my needs…
    So far I like the look of this from Case Logic: Case Logic DLBP114

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have used a Swiss gear one and had it for about 5 years now – use it for picnics etc

Bit big and bulky when empty but it protect s the laptop very very well – you dont need to put the bag down carefuly but I have never tested to se ehow hard you would get away owth dumping it but fairly I would imagine

Not sure what price it was but longevity has been very good and I would recomend it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=swiss+gear+laptop+bag&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=8294988729&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1561613740186002875&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_5kj06lta8r_e#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=swiss+gear+laptop+backpack&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aswiss+gear+laptop+backpack

philwarren11
    Free Member

Anything from crumpler?

trail_rat
    Free Member

camelback wingman here

can vouch for it protecting my 15″ dell in the laptop air pouch when thrown roughly at a hylux pick up bed from about 8 foot in a huff 😀

windowshopper
    Free Member

+1 for Swiss gear. Used daily for several years and still going strong.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

a little while ago I was toying with making my own. Mainly because I found I couldnt win, the camelback I had was too small for a laptop but the laptop rucksacks are too big. I would sometimes cycle only one way with the laptop and then need to leave it at work… so didnt cycle home with it. What I concieved was a laptop rucksack that had ‘concertina’ sides that you could fold up and shrink the bag back to a smaller size and then expand when needed. Never got around to it but did find somebody who could possibly prototype it but never went ahead, my wedding kind of got in the way. lol.

<scratches chin.. maybe should do it again, any takers?>

aidso
    Free Member

Sweet cheers. Crumpler always get a good press but they looked a bit too fruity lol

vorlich
    Free Member

Crumpler build quality is superb. My laptop bag is about 8 years old and following a run through the washing machine, looks as new.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Laptop Backpacks’ is closed to new replies.