Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lapierre Spicy 916 – rear triangle
  • lunar
    Free Member

Has anyone had to buy a complete rear triangle (seat stay and chain stay) for a Lapierre. I have just cracked mine and Lapierre won’t be able to tell my LBS if they have a spare until November. Happy to wait, well have no choice, but frustratingly they won’t even let me know how much it is.

If it’s expensive then its probably new bike time if it’s relatively cheap then I will wait till November to see if they have one. If you have had the misfortune of having to buy one could you let me know how much it was?

The delay is due to Lapierre binning Hotlines as their distributer in the UK, its now Raleigh!

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Lappierre are horrible to deal with I had a 2011 zesty crack a carbon rear end in early 2012 and the they only had wrong coloured used ones to offer me.
    Grumpy but I excepted.
    Turned up 2 weeks later cracked worse than mine.
    After much arguing and legal threats I paid £200 for a replacement alloy zesty because the factory didn’t want me to have carbon again.
    I love the look and ride of my zesty and spicy but wouldn’t go near another lapierre
    Don’t bother to wait they will let you down

RoterStern
    Free Member

My LBS stopped selling them because of their shocking warranty non service.

lunar
    Free Member

Bump!

Rorschach
    Free Member

It was traditionally seatstays ovalising at the articulation bushes and front ends cracking when I had to deal with lapierre qc issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lapierre Spicy 916 – rear triangle’ is closed to new replies.