Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lanzarote Mountain Biking
  • Diane
    Free Member

Sorry guys you gave me links a few weeks ago for recommendations but I forgetted and I can’t find the thread 🙁
    So, can you remind me?

snaps
    Free Member
    Diane
    Free Member

Thank youuuuuu 😀

kinda666
    Free Member

I’m here now, hired a road and mountain bike from Gavin at evolution, but they are actually on holiday this week.. I booked a 100k road ride and the MTB rollercoaster trip with Mick from Buenobike, and he arranged to pick the bikes up for me and deliver them to my apartments the day before each ride, Mick is a top top guy, can’t fault the service provided from either considering Gavin was on his Hols.. Oh and coffee and cake provided by mick on the tours too.. 😀

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Another shout here for Mick at Buenobike and the rollercoaster ride… I may or may not have a KOM on that loop.

I do by the way, let there be no doubt

Diane
    Free Member

Thanks guys!
    The rollercoaster trip – how technical? (Just for taking knee pads or not)
    How physical? Fitness rubbish – just coming back from 6 months off the bike due to ill health

robgclarkson
    Free Member

It’s an xc loop, nothing too crazy technical. I took knee pads (but I always ride with them, you know, just in case). Mick is used to dealing with people on their holiday and wants you to enjoy it, so won’t push you and is happy to go at your pace… there was me and another chap on our ride (plus mick) had a mid ride coffee and cake break, plus 3 pints by the beach afterwards, a good time was had by all.

Diane
    Free Member

Sounds perfect – looking forward to it thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lanzarote Mountain Biking’ is closed to new replies.