Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lanzarote car hire
  • eskay

Any recommendations/companies to avoid for car hire in Lanzarote?

porter_jamie

yes, avoid the usual suspects, the queue is always miles long and takes forever. we used a local one which you pick up in the carpark, and it could not have been easier, friendlier, or more laid back. took less than 5 mins from finding the guy to driving away. i’ll find the name. it was very cheap too

richmtb

Always used Cabrera Medinas (sp?) through whatever place I’m staying. Never had any issues. Good prices, reasonable choice of vehicles

porter_jamie
    eskay

Thanks!

squirrelking
    Free Member

We used easycar and ended up with Autoreisen, no problems.

bails

We used AutosFeber for a last minute (we;ll, next day) rental. They didn’t have the auto Focus I asked for so gave me a 2.0T Saab 9-3 convertible instead and said “If you crash it, just give us a call and we’ll bring you another one”. We just had to leave the car at the hotel and they collected it from there. The car itself was fine and the price was fair, i’d happily use them again.

cheers_drive

We also used plus car, very relaxed. Car was a bit scrappy but so are all cars there

Eyepic
    Free Member

+1 for Autoreisen

ebygomm
    Free Member

We always use autoreisen on the canaries. Cars are a bit older but no excess etc so less worry about damage (We tend to stay places where parking and access can be interesting)

eskay

ebygomm – Member

We always use autoreisen on the canaries. Cars are a bit older but no excess etc so less worry about damage (We tend to stay places where parking and access can be interesting)

Just got back from our week away and used Autoreisen – no hassles, no excess and a virtually brand new Clio.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lanzarote car hire’ is closed to new replies.