Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Lance has got a new job!!
  • thehustler
    Free Member
    clubber
    Free Member
    MTB-Idle
    Free Member

very good

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Ye I like that, very cool, he’s still a boss!

speckledbob
    Free Member

I dont agree with his doping, cheating and bullying, but I do agree that you should always check the inside of the tyre.

bob_summers

I’m sitting here unpicking the stitches on a punctured (brand new) 70 quid tubular. Wonder if he can do a video for that?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Quite liked that.

I’m sitting here unpicking the stitches on a punctured (brand new) 70 quid tubular. Wonder if he can do a video for that?

Bob, is it really bad to just squirt some sealant into the tyre, slosh it around till it stops leaking, then drain the tyre of sealant? I really can’t be bothered repairing them properly.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

I liked the throwing away of the dust-cap.

clubber
    Free Member

Image recrafting then I guess…

iolo
    Free Member

When is the pill taking/supposetry sticking up/injecting of performance enhancing drug video coming out?

bob_summers

Mr Blobby, couldn’t get it to seal at the roadside, covered everything in foam though. Never repaired one myself, either binned them or sent them away. This one is only about 20km old 🙁

I can almost hear millions of Lance fanboys/girls throwing away their dust caps

mrblobby
    Free Member

Even Lance sticks to the rules (#60).

ninfan
    Free Member

I reckon that he should have done a ‘Look, you just stick your hand up like this, a car pulls up behind you and gives you a new wheel, brilliant!’

nedrapier

“… hey, I didn’t write the script!” Nicely worded for a bit of image recrafting/ making light of things/ moving on etc. The whole thing really is a nice piece of work. Humble, guy you’d want to go for a beer with, etc.

Not desperately informative for learning how to change a tube though! Hands hidden – “take this thing off…” “What thing?” “His looks different to mine?”

Never thought of blowing straight into the tube to give it some shape before replacing, so worth watching just for that. Cheers, Lance.

nedrapier

dp.

njee20
    Free Member

Never thought of blowing straight into the tube to give it some shape before replacing, so worth watching just for that. Cheers, Lance.

I thought everyone did that!

almightydutch
    Free Member

Same here njee, slightly inflated helps to stop pinching when levering back on.

Semi amusing in a way that only a multi-time TDF rider could lower himself to.

S’pose the Muricans will love this charade.

nedrapier

I thought everyone did that!

Nope, not me anyway! Never thought of it! Always latched the pump on for a couple of strokes, thought it was a ballache, carried on doing it.

Bikes had schraeder till I was 18 ish, so I guess I was preconditioned. And never raced enough to ever think about changing quickly, or used CO2 canisters, which might have got me onto it.

Something new every day…

buck53

Looks rough, doesn’t he?

Is this where the image rehabilitation starts then? “It’s funny really, right?”

Valve caps not cool? Tool.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Nope, not me anyway! Never thought of it! Always latched the pump on for a couple of strokes, thought it was a ballache, carried on doing it.

I did it until a mate slapped me on the back whilst I had the valve in my mouth and I inhaled a lung full of horrible fishy tube dust. 🙁

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Lance has got a new job!!’ is closed to new replies.