Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Lance Armstrong !,well well well ..
  • reedspeed
    Free Member

So,he’s admitted it,there’s no grey now,that question by Oprah was black n white !.

But why did he do it ?.

For those of you who do understand,what is the actual benefit to the epo he’s used ?,issit really that beneficial ?.

Jamie
    Free Member

We really need more threads on this.

Gotama
    Free Member

Have a look at this interesting yet lengthy article. Been around a while but it covers the benefits…

http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness/Drug-Test.html?page=all

jota180
    Free Member

I’ll go start another one Jamie

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

yeah its a shame its never generated any discussion here, and there’s no information available out there on the benefits of EPO use.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ll go start another one Jamie

I’m waiting.

Blower
    Free Member

**** sake more threads on this

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

You hear all sorts of figures quoted for the performance benefits of EPO, There have been lab tests that produced a performance enhancement of 54%.

In highly trained athletes the margin for improvement is smaller but even if you assumed it gave you a 1% or 2% boost over the course of a three week tour it would be a comfortable margin to have over your rivals.

reedspeed
    Free Member

You guys kill me ….lol you ought a be ont stage..such humour & this early…are you takin something ?..oops,is that another thread !.

somafunk

**** sake more threads on this

Some folk seem to have taken their forum name to heart, who promoted you to the title of “Master of all that is posted”?.

Get of yer pedestal, folk can post whatever they **** like and if it annoys your sensibilities then don’t open the thread….simples eh?.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I took 500mg of “I know how to use the internet” and 10ml of “please got stop flogging a dead horse” washed down with a slug of “oh look there’s a “search” button on the forum I wonder what that does”.

To be fair youre getting more responses than your question merits, just possibly not what you’d hoped for.

folk can post whatever they **** like

You’re right. We can. and we are.

Jamie
    Free Member

simples

Now I think about it, I would actually take more Lance threads, over bods using comparethemarket.com’s advertising slogan.

jota180
    Free Member

I’m waiting.

Sorry, I’m having trouble coming up with a subject line that hasn’t already been used.

wordnumb
    Free Member

The trumpet player, right?

andyrm
    Free Member

Should I keep my Minions on or change to Small Block 8’s?

Sandwich

Get of yer pedestal, folk can post whatever they **** like and if it annoys your sensibilities then don’t open the thread….simples eh?.

Oh the ironing! 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Lance Armstrong !,well well well ..’ is closed to new replies.