Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Lance Armstrong caught cheating?
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

Nah – make it continue.

ampthill

Lance has clearly demonstrated that media management works

“I never failed a drugs test” you say it, people believe it.

I mean he wouldn’t say. “I was tested many times using methods that could not detect the things I’m accused of taking”

ot defending himself he has successfuly ctreated uncertainty in the publics colective mind

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies, it wasn’t a troll and I know there have been lots of threads but the facts do tend to get lost in a multitude of differing opinions and this thread is no different.

I’m not a fan of the testimony-by-a-confessed-cheat-for-a-lesser-sentence approach to justice which is why I asked the original question.

No, I prefer the dopers to actually get caught, or at least confess to it. You know, like Jacques Anquetil, Lucien Aimar, Lius Ocana, Eddy Merchx, Bernard Thevenet, Joop Zoetemelk, Laurent Fignon, Pedro Delgado, Miguel Indurain, Bjarne Riis, Jan Ullrich, Marco Pantani, Floyd Landis and Alberto Contador. And they’re just the TdF winners!

Tom-B
    Free Member

When was Indurain caught?

ratherbeintobago

When was Indurain caught?

+ve for Salbutamol in 1994. Also had big lungs, which is an explanation for his high VO2.

Andy

Tom-B
    Free Member

Didn’t he get a tue for that?

ormondroyd
    Free Member

Trouble is, some people can apparently get caught and still get away with it. That’s when you need witnesses.

ampthill

I thought they only banned Salbutamol to try and stop Indurain winning. Its not even in the same league….

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Lance Armstrong caught cheating?’ is closed to new replies.