Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lamb Of God et al at Braehead in November!
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

Quadruple metal madness with Sylosis/Children Of Bodom/Lamb of God/Megadeth.

Tickets bought, Bodom tshirt suitably worn in. Too excited.

Anyone else going? Northwind? Megadeth better open with Peace Sells as I don’t really give a hoot about them but I’m praying for some massive collaboration between bands.

MoreCashThanDash

Lamb of God – the only gig I ever walked out of!

I appreciate that a lot of people like that kind of metal, but I don’t. To be fair, I was only there as they were supporting Heaven and Hell, which I think must have been one of Dio’s last gigs before he went to find which one he was destined for.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Saw them supporting Slipknot at Red Rocks in the summer . . . now that was a gig! Be interested to know if they use the same controversial news footage backdrop that they used in Denver. Sounds an awesome line-up. Love to see COB (son saw them in London a couple of years ago) and Megadeth \m/

CaptainSlow

Megadeth were good live when I saw them. Would be very interested to see sylosis play

wolfenstein
    Free Member

interested more in Megadeth, will be going too Birmingham 4th Nov 8)

durhambiker
    Free Member

Found CoB somewhat disappointing live when I saw them in Manchester a few years ago. Dunno if it’s down to Alexi trying to do lead guitar and vocals or if they were just having a bad night. Cannibal Corpse as the support act however were immense.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I’m praying for Bodom/LoG just to be on form. If nothing else I’ll tick the bucket list for seeing the Adler brothers.

I’d rather go for a dumbass party than a suit wearing Meshuggah shuffle fest.

Pigface
    Free Member

Mamadirt 😆 a mate went to that show as well, he lives in Castle Rock, he said it was pretty intense. We were talking about it last week.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep, was absolutely amazing – burgered my knee up good and proper though – couldn’t walk the next day 😆 Met Bullet for my Valentine earlier that day too 8)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lamb Of God et al at Braehead in November!’ is closed to new replies.