Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Lake MXZ303
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Does anyone have a pair of lake mxz303 boots? My Shimano’s were just about done in last winter so they won’t last another one.

If you do have a pair are they nice and warm. I know waterproofing will always be an issue what with big holes in the top but if they stay warm then that’ll make a difference.

What’s the sizing like, I know they do a wide fitting but don’t think I’d need these unless the sizing is odd.

Halfords have them and with various discounts I can get them for around £160 which is okay.

z1ppy

I have a set, wish I bought them years ago, much warmer than my shimano mw80’s, though should be as there a more substantial boot. I went up a size, but am pretty sure half sizes (they do them iirc) would have been fine (ebay bargain, so I ain complaining), mine aren’t the wide version & fit as well as the shimano’s width wise. Halfords tends to be the cheapest place to get them, just order a couple of sizes in & return the one that doesn’t fit.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Went up a size, two pairs of socks and a neoprene foot bed, very warm. Yes they do get wet but they are very good

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lake MXZ303’ is closed to new replies.