Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lake Garda
  • av-a-lanche
    Free Member

Can anyone provide any advice on mtb holidays in Lake Garda? – eg how easy it is to rent a decent bike over there, good accommodation, etc.

I don't want to book with a cycling company as I won't want to bike every day – basically looking for a cheaper more flexible option.

Cheers

techsmechs
    Free Member

Easy, go and see any of the hire places in Torbole and they can hook you up. Me and a mate did a fly/ride for a few days a few years back. It was super cheap – Check out the '601' down from the Altissmo and as a 'spur' off it check out the '6'. Super sweet decending….

There is even a bike specific hotel in Torbole. all very MTB orientated. If not Riva del Garda has loads of hotels and you can pay as little or as much as you like.

Talkemada
    Free Member

In my befuddled state, I mis-read the thread title as 'Lady Gaga'. Imagine my disappointment…

I'm sorry. 😳

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    av-a-lanche
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up. Lady Gaga – liking it!

momo

It's very easy to hire a bike out there, I stayed in Riva Del Garda last year, there were at least 4 places hiring bikes out, and the hire cost was very reasonable, 35 euros for the day for a well specced 140mm travel bike (and it wasn't on it's last legs like most of the bikes for hire in the Alps)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lake Garda’ is closed to new replies.