Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lake District B&B & restaurant recommendations, please
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Looking for somewhere for a couple of nights, middle of March.
    Currently trawling Trip Advisor etc but figure the STW Hive will have a one of two places up there sleeve that we may not have considered.
    It’s a bit of a treat so, currently the good old Drunken Duck is on the list.
    Budget, around £100 / night, room + brekkie. We’ve both always fancied a trip to the Drunken Duck so it’s on the list @ top end of budget..
    Of course, we’ll need to eat so, restaurant suggestions also welcome @ ‘treat level’ The Jungle Rooms is on the list, as is The Drunken Duck (wether we stay there or not).

TIA
    Chris

nbt

You’re a P. Have you checked the new P offer that’s been extensively discussed?

New Luxury Benefits For Premier Users

edit: discussion here

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/luxury-benefits-for-premier-users

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Keswick has a few good biker run B&B’s should come up under the search.

marsdenman
    Free Member

nbt – ta – saw that but we’re looking nearer 100 than 200 per night 🙂
    ps – the P is purely fluke – I had cause to pursue something with The Management, issue resolved and a free P for me troubles 😉
    Trust you’re both well – how’d val-despair go – apart from ‘snowy!’ – saw your last few FB comments. Are you going next year?

mikesmith – not looking mtb specific but yes, point take, still a valid ‘search’ 😳

fubar
    Free Member

It was quite few years ago but I was disappointed with our room at the Drunken Duck. It was okay but nothing special, but the food was still good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lake District B&B & restaurant recommendations, please’ is closed to new replies.