• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by bubs.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Lagos Portugal mtb trails?
  • fuch
    Free Member

The wife’s doing a week’s tri training near lagos & my son 17 yrs & me will be taking the mtb out with us so has any nice boys & girls got any info for good trails or the best place to look on maps?….keeping it fun for my son so not to much epic hill stuff!

Thanks

andytheadequate
    Free Member

I went last year, and although I didn’t ride, the terrain did look decent for mountain biking. There was a company with a stall along the harbour that was offering mountain bike tours, so might be worth speaking to them if you end up going.

ehrob

http://themountainbikeadventure.com/

Jim is a really nice guy, did a day with him when I was on holiday there last summer. Would have done more if I had time – he’s got a decent network of trails that I don’t think can be accessed without a guide. Highly recommended.

bubs

Jim +1. We did a wide range of trails with him and so I am sure he will having something suitable (the coastal trails may be good if the mountain trails are too much). Just stay away from the introductory, field circling mud fests.

Edit: sorry, read that as your son was 7! At 17, the option of uplifts in the mountains should be spot on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lagos Portugal mtb trails?’ is closed to new replies.