Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Laggan for 2 days…where else to ride
  • DickBarton

Heading up to Laggan next weekend for an overnighter. I day will be at Wolftrax, but undecided on the other day…where else could we ride?
    I’m expecting proper wet and manky conditions so it isn’t a mile muncher we are after but something with a bit of variety and scenery.

Cheers.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Dunkeld or Aviemore? If you are heading home south bound the next day then Dunkeld would be a good call.

StirlingCrispin

Glen Banchor is a lovely ride from Laggan to Newtonmore.

And then as above.

chrishc777
    Free Member

We did 2 days in Laggan, 1 day at Wolftrax, 1 day at Fort Bill. Was amazing up there. Although I assume Fort Bill is a summer only thing so not much help really. I would happily have done Wolftrax twice though!

jamiep
    Free Member

Balblair near Bonar Bridge, by Dornnoch Firth. Small, quiet, fun. Gippy bedrock surface so fine in wet

bigmandh
    Free Member

Corrieyairack pass is a great adventure if you do want miles and elevation. Did it last year Garva Bridge to Fort Augustus and back again. 60km and 6000ft of climbing (in total). Took 4.5hrs. It’s all fire road and only bit couldn’t ride that was too steep was the final climb before summit going south to north. Great day out though (maybe one for the future based on what you’re after at the moment)

DickBarton

Cool, ta.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Laggan for 2 days…where else to ride’ is closed to new replies.