Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lagfan Wolftrax trails – all open?
  • nairnster
    Free Member

Has anyone been recently who can tell me what closures there still are on the trails? Thanks.

matt_outandabout

They were three weeks ago.

stevious

Was there yesterday. Black, upper red and orange all fully open. Very lowest part of the lower red (basically the North Shore bit and the run into it) is closed but rest of lower red fine. You’re missing about 5 minutes of trail.

Have fun!

scotroutes

I don’t think that North Shore bit is ever going to be reopened

nairnster
    Free Member

Thanks everyone, thats cool.

lagganforesttrust
    Free Member

The boardwalk and the Green descent are currently closed. Everything else is open and looking pretty good today in the sunshine.
    Forestry Commission Scotland will be sending the machines in after the October holidays to clear the last bit of storm damage around the boardwalk and Green – and repair what they can once they can see what’s left under the windblow.

jemima
    Free Member

Oh I do hope they don’t bother repairing the boardwalk!
    However, the ‘off-piste’ from the start of the boardwalk down to the car park was lovely… 🙂

The diversion around the boardwalk section means you climb a tiny bit and in at the Orange at the lower fireroad so all good.

kevin1911

Was there today. As above, all good except the lower red. I do hope they revamp the lower bit so you don’t feel so robbed. The lower red is probably my favourite trail anywhere and it seems like a real anti climax to just have to go down the fireroad to join the orange half way down.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lagfan Wolftrax trails – all open?’ is closed to new replies.