Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ladies who ride DH…long trousers recommendation please
  • breninbeener

My daughter rides DH and will be home from college soon. I would like to get her a pr of DH pants. She is somewhere between a 10 and a 12 lady size. Does anyone have any recommendations so i can treat her to a pair?

legend
    Free Member

These were the best my missus ever found http://www.troyleedesigns.com/rev-womens-adventure-pant

However, they do have a stupidly low waist for some reason so even they aren’t perfect. Technically these are moto pants of course, their mtb shorts are much better (they changed the cut a couple of years ago)

lapierrelady

Does it have to be trousers? I find rugged shorts and knee pads a more flexible (literally)combo.

breninbeener

Thanks, she has some armoured undershorts and heavy weight shorts and uses knee and shin armour. However last sat at Antur it was really cold at times with driving rain and some hail. I was looking to make her a bit more comfy.

Tracey

Both our girls have got Royal Racing pants but to be honest they have hardly ever been worn. Most of the time if its cold and wet they wear Madison Tempest 3/4 and if its really extreme they resort to the good old army camo gortex waterproof over trousers.

lapierrelady

Overtrousers are a good shout- also Roubaix fleece tights chamois instead of a shorts one? With baggies over the top for impact protection.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ladies who ride DH…long trousers recommendation please’ is closed to new replies.