Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ladies – what saddle?
  • Anonymous
    Free Member

I would like to replace my saddle which I find very uncomfortable riding long ascents but have no idea what to replace it with. I spend many hours on my bike so it needs to be comfortable for long day rides etc. Currently using a specialized windie xc and I believe it's the hollow bit that is causing my discomfort 😳 So ladies, what saddle would you recommend and what should I look out for to achieve maximum comfort?

tragically1969
    Free Member

I am no lady but my missus has Fizik Vitesse on all her bikes.

ojom
    Free Member

SQ-Lab http://www.sq-lab.de

Fitted, work extremely well and very very durable.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I use slrs on mine, I've never got on with ladies saddles.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I have a fizik, WTB and super expensive but nice Selle Italia on other bike! nice selection. I find the fizik quite hard and not the biggest fan especially for longer rides when my butt gets a bit sore!! The Selle Italia one is the nicest really!!!

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

I've got a Charge Laddle, which is pretty good (especially for £20) and then two WTB Deva saddles – one thinline leather one (bit pricey at around £80) and then the cheaper gel version (£30?) on my road bike. I like the leather one best, but find the shape of both good for me. The Laddle is wider than the Devas. Hope that helps a little!

StuF

have a look at http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/one-for-the-ladies-saddle-recommedations-please

I ended up going with the she saddle from JEJames as it was nice and cheap

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I love my Bel-Air RL.

ajantom

An absolute bargain from Winstanley's here – WTB Speed She
    WTB Speed She reduced to £8.99, bought and fitted one to my gf's bike a couple of weeks ago and she's very happy with it comfort wise.

cinnamon_girl

I have a Selle Italia SLK Gel Flow saddle on all my bikes, it's minimalist leather stylee.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

Can't go wrong with a charge, great value and really comfortable.

clareymorris

Worth looking into Specialized saddles as they do different widths on some of them. You can get yourself measured on the "arseometer" in most bike shops to find the right width for your sit-bones………by the way mine was the widest!!!

clareymorris

Oh, I do have a ladle too, and it is not great for all day rides / long climbs. It is , however, very pretty!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ladies – what saddle?’ is closed to new replies.