Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ladies Saddle recommendations
  • TheSlider
    Free Member

Hi need some advice for a young girl of 14 with a full sus but uncomfortable saddle. Many thanks.

nodrog2
    Free Member

Saddles are a personal thing but my other half has always found the womens specialized saddles to be the only womens saddles she gets on with.

khani
    Free Member

my mrs swears by the selle italia lady gel flow, also a wtb lady one (dont know the name) which looks like a speed v with little pink logos is supposed to be twinky friendly as well (and cheaper)

z1ppy

Female specific saddle from specalized here for my better half, after trying & failing witha wtb female specific unit, though she had her bottom measured for the specialized one – would recommend that service!

domino

Hello Slider. Besides looking at the saddle, what is she wearing to ride in? A decent pair of padded shorts may also help. I have been happiest with a WTB She Speed but I now have a lovely Selle Italia Diva. The Selle Italia Diva took a bit of getting used to but its comfy now. Saddles are a bit of a personal preference things, some girls prefer mens saddles.

loup
    Free Member

I've got SDG Allure on both of my bikes I like it so much. Unfortunately it's really just a case of trying them out and seeing which is most comfortable. Loads of friends rate the specialized bottom measuring service so it might be worth going with the saddle that's recommended from that?

peakmonster
    Free Member

anyone used the Fizik ladies sddles?

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Spesh windy xc gets recommended by my other half. £24

TheSlider
    Free Member

Many many thanks for all that. I am seeing her tonight and I waill pass your advise on.
    Good point that DOMINO. I take it she has some good shorts but will double check that too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ladies Saddle recommendations’ is closed to new replies.