Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Ladies – need some saddle advice/recommendations …
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

The SO is currently using my old Superlight and enjoying mountain biking, but it has my old WTB SST saddle on it which is giving her pins and needles and numbness, so what is a ggod saddle to go for? She says it would be better if there was no nose on the saddle, but the old SST is a funny shape anyway with quite a high nose, so I'm guessing something flatter with a padded nose would be better, but looking at women's specific saddles some have cut outs in those areas, are these a better option than say a padded full nose?? Currently thinking maybe a Specialized BG2 Sport D4W or some of the Sportourer saddles? And, where's a good online place for finding a good selection of women's saddles?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

You need to search there have been LOADS of requests from partners about saddles for their girlf. Like a lot of stuff it really is personal choice and comfort. I ride an expensive Selle Italia Gel Flow saddle which I love but to be honest i've never really tried anything else. I have a women's specific WTB saddle for sale, if interested? I had it on my road bike as it was significantly cheaper then the Selle Italia. I liked it but now I've started riding further on the road again I decided I wanted to spend the extra money. If you're interested it is in brand new condition (ridden 4 times on the road bike) it was about £25 new and I'll sell it for £15 posted. Let me know,e-mail in profile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ladies – need some saddle advice/recommendations …’ is closed to new replies.