Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ladies: can you help?
  • saxabar
    Free Member

I'm looking for a front-suss only bike (hardtail does not read quite right) for my partner who is 5ft 2 and regular/below average weight for her height. The budget is £500 (absolute max) as she already has a bike. Duties will be light as we'll be based in the Bournemouth/New Forest/Purbecks area. Any suggestions? Anyone got anything appropriate for sale?

cynic-al
    Free Member

The thread title had me thinking of something else…

qwerty
    Free Member
    Trekster

What qwerty says, my wife has one with the cable discs

saxabar
    Free Member

Top tips folk – thanks again. There's a store in Bournemouth so we'll take a look 😀

cynic-al – I'm assured it happens to all guys

gusamc
    Free Member

myka, my gf is 4ft 10 …, got a pro for 450 – check out Edinburgh Bicycle co for sale

giant also do 14W Terrago – which is cheaper and looks ok (Not tried)

elaineanne
    Free Member

im 4ft 11 inches and have the same problem to get a bike to fit me…. bought my first hardtail 3 years ago under 500 quid but upgraded the front sus to beefier forks a few months later….. that bike is a specialized Myka Elite which i bought from Leisurelakes bikes….
    7 months ago i felt i need a full sus, and went the whole hog and hubby splashed out on an Orange Five Pro for me….this bike is 14 inch frame and thats final for height wise…. have tried 15 inch frames but they are too big…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ladies: can you help?’ is closed to new replies.