Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Labyrinth Agile – talk to me.
  • meatfist
    Free Member

Any one own one/ ridden one/ sat on one/ seen one in the flesh?

I’m considering the frame, It looks very bloomin’ sexy and comes complete with a BOS Vip’r rear shock, which I’ve not ridden but heard nice things about.

Any strong opinions on either the frame or the shock? As travelling for a play on one would take considerable effort, and I’m struggling to find any decent reviews.

Cheers

Meatfist

Ed-O
    Free Member

I had one a couple of years ago

metalheart
    Free Member

I had an extended demo on one last year. It had Devilles up front (and a 1 deg slackset, to lower the bottom bracket apparently…) and I must have put over 10 hours on it over a variety of terrain and I must admit I loved it.

Even slacked to 66 it was still good to climb (although it felt like it was just about to wheel flop on the real steep, where I would be just about coming off anyways) and on the downs the slack was great. But having bought and sold quite a few full sus frames I now know slack is what I searching for 😀

The biggest surprise was when I took to the local woods. I’d never thought I’d say this but it was really good in the air and lived up to its name. Never found the travel making me feel ‘overbiked’

Ultimately I bought a rocket instead but a) it wasn’t an easy decision and b) it was made more on back up reasons (Bos were just about to lose their uk distributor and mtbr was rife with deville niggles atm) as anything. To me it was every bit as a good as the rocket.

I’ll see if I can find some photos to post.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    metalheart
    Free Member

Agile #1 by Metalheart-UK, on Flickr

See here for more.

meatfist
    Free Member

Cracking, thanks chaps, very helpful.

slackalice
    Free Member

Talk to Craig at R53sport, he often frequents this forum too. I’m sure he’ll be able and willing to help if he can.

mtber1984
    Free Member

Is the headtube a 44mm? I haven’t been able to get a clear answer on that so far. Can I run tapered steerer?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Labyrinth Agile – talk to me.’ is closed to new replies.