Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Labour leadership vote riggers – name and shame?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Apparently there are lots of non-Labour supporters registering to vote in the leadership election in a deliberate attempt to screw the result.

a) Is this morally wrong / a bad thing / not the thing our sort of people do?

b) If people are doing that sort of thing should they be asked to justify their behaviour?

EG

InterviewerDear Mr Tory MP – do you believe integrity and honesty is essential for democracy to really function

Mr Tory MPYes – It is fundamental to the British way of life

InterviewerSo why did you pay £3 to vote in an election in a dihosnest attempt to corrupt an election?

Mr Tory MPUmmm… Errrr…. Well at least I didn’t bugger and little boys

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

allthepies
    Free Member

Are you drunk ?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Yes, why do you ask?

allthepies
    Free Member

Just checking.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

He’s got a point, thought the buggery remark is a little OTT.

I can’t believe how open some people are about their dishonesty. British politics has always struck me as being pretty well behaved compared to the US system with all it’s underhand dirty tricks, but my opinion on that is changing somewhat recently.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Perhaps you should have started a separate thread rather than hijacking mine then!

🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Appoligees for the Buggery remark although I did say he DIDN’t do it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Presumably any Tory who declares support for the Labour Party will be automatically expelled from the Tory Party.

As indeed would any member of the Labour Party would be expelled should they declare support for the Tory Party.

I can’t see a problem.

Apart from WCA’s sure to arrive hangover.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

More Big Bike Bash preparation. The hangover can wait until Tuesday

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Labour leadership vote riggers – name and shame?’ is closed to new replies.