• This topic has 108 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Stu.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Labioplasty. Healthy/disturbing?
  • brooess
    Free Member

I like the way a serious topic has been reduced to the lowest common demoninator 🙂

woodsman
    Free Member

I agree with samuri!

Bushwacked
    Free Member

How do they decide on the changes they want? Is it like going into a barbers and having loads of pics of people on the wall and saying "I want one of those please"

(For some reason thinking of asking for a "short back and sides" is making me piss myself uncontrollably)

wombat

I always thought that "Lady's Mimsy" was quite a nice term for it 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bushwacked – Member
    How do they decide on the changes they want? Is it like going into a barbers and having loads of pics of people on the wall and saying "I want a Jojo, please"

😉

jojoA1
    Free Member

"I want a Jojo, please"

What? A double whopper with extra lettuce? Surely not!

RepacK
    Free Member

Bushwacked
    Free Member

What? A double whopper with extra lettuce? Surely not!

This puts a whole new twist on my favorite the "half pound garlic mayo cheese burger"!!! 😆

Bushwacked
    Free Member

😯

theotherjonv

english is such a beautiful language.

Pudenda, mimsy, badly stuffed kebab. On a day when the war poets have been (rightly) lauded on here for their creative use of the language, I'm glad to see the folks here are equally as prosaic. So much so that I've been moved to compose something in praise of proper ladybits.

Hairy, and pale perfect pink.
    Like Brian Blessed
    Nibbling a slice of bacon.

PS: on the tags – Spaniels ears are particularly saggy breasts, I'll think you'll find. Which is a whole other can of worms

wombat

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned drinking from the furry cup yet

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned drinking from the furry cup yet

I alluded to it peripherally 🙂

wombat

Ah, your allusion eluded me 🙂

ton

OMFG…………..i was gonna have a special nan kebab for my tea……
    gonna have soup now………… 😯 😉

Moses

Ooh, we have a haiku above.
    A coarse English rhymer would write:

Palest brown and rosy pink,
    Shame about the fishy stink.

(Not that most do, of course. Not that I'd know, either, being married 'n'all)

wombat

a special nan kebab

(runs and hides behind sofa at the thought)

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Wombat – Nothing better than a Nan kebab – had my first a few months ago in the early hours in Birmingham – well worth what I paid for it 🙂

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

No no no they dont go to the surgeon and ask for a short back'nsides, they ask for a short twatnsides please!

wombat

Bushwacked, I didn't realise it was a reference to take away food 😯

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Wombat – I didn't either 😉

GJP
    Free Member

I notice one of the reasons cited for surgery it that some women find it uncomfortable to ride a bike. Surely, it follows therefore that we should all be supportive of this trend. Perhaps it could be subsidised by the tax payer in conjunction with the C2W scheme.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Surely it would have to be an extreme case for it to affect cycling?!

I'm all for the natural look.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I'm quite amused by the appearnace of this thread after my facebook status yesterday.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Mrsflash – What look you going for? a Jojo? 😉

joolsburger
    Free Member

I once saw a band called "The beef curtains" happy days…

CountZero

I can only thank my current choice of Deity that I don't now read this forum on a work machine, otherwise I would have had to leave the room very quickly indeed. Pictures would have been pointless, I couldn't see through the tears!

you dont hear planes complaining that their flaps are too big do you?

depends whether it's a fighter or a transport… 😉

cranberry
    Free Member

I don't get why women are concerned about this. Has any man in the history of the world been in a bedroom with a woman, slowly undressed her and then walked away because he didn't like the curtains?

iDave
    Free Member

there is a bar in vegas I think, called Beef Drapes, where the cash registers are on the floor – so I'm told…

manitou
    Free Member

i like a vagina to look like an untidy bacon sandwich

MrsToast
    Free Member

I always thought that "Lady's Mimsy" was quite a nice term for it

I'd never heard that term before, until my friend in London started killing herself laughing at a huge advert on the side of a bus for a kid's film called "The Last Mimsy".

berni
    Free Member

mens saddles have " special relief gaps", surely our lady riders deserve similar saddle surgery to prevent them having the need to undergo self mutilation? ( I did know a girl in the army called saddle bags though…..)

AndyP
    Free Member

I always thought that "Lady's Mimsy" was quite a nice term for it

I'd never heard that term before, until my friend in London started killing herself laughing at a huge advert on the side of a bus for a kid's film called "The Last Mimsy".
    aye that raised a few smiles.

Surely it's just mimsy, rather than lady's mimsy?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Have you seen ma growler?

coffeeking
    Free Member

( I did know a girl in the army called saddle bags though…..)

Thats a whole other body area though!

"mimsy" and it's cute equivelents are just more rediculous "cutesy" terms for things we shouldn't be embarrassed about talking about though, simplifying many intricate parts to one childish forbidden area that can only be spoken of in a childish manner [tut].

scaredypants

I'm being told by the one of the girls in the office she calls her's her mini

– can fit four in comfort ?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

simplifying many intricate parts to one childish forbidden area

with respect, having a single word is just pragmatic – in the same way a collection of metal parts including wheels, gears, brakes, frame, bars saddle, cables, hoses is trivialised as a 'bike'…

coffeeking
    Free Member

sfb – yes, but when in general terms are you going to refer to that whole area when describing something, and why does it always have to be a stupid cutesy 5 year olds word? If you broke your bike and were discussing it with someone you knew liked bikes or trusted with bikes you'd not say "I broke my bike", you'd say "I dented my rim" or "I ripped off the rear mech". "I'd like to drill out my rims for lightness". If it was someone who didn't know much about bikes you might say " I broke my bike" but you're less likely to discuss your "mimsy" with people you don't trust/know/already share it with, than you are your bike, so a word for the whole bike is useful, one for the whole "mimsy" is unhelpful and vague and stems from it being "something you shouldn't talk about" that carries on into adulthood in an unhelpful manner. IMO.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

coffeeking – vagina vagina vagina – happy now? 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

😀 Well dont Mitch.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Or tuppence..

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Labioplasty. Healthy/disturbing?’ is closed to new replies.