Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • La Bresse UCI Downhill World Cup round 2 track
  • twohats
    Free Member

Looks good fun, but worthy of a world cup track?

Will be interesting if the weather is slightly damp with all that grass…

stumpyjumper
    Free Member

surely this is someone taking the piss? there is no way that is a World cup track. apart from the bizarre wooden jumps it looks like someones commute route home. 1st canberra, now this. whats next?

twinklydave

that looks chuffing awful – I’m sure it’s steeper in real life than it looks on the vid…but from what I’ve seen I could ride down it (with the possible exception of that wooden double/gap jump thing…which is more of a ‘bottle’ thing, rather than a ‘skill’ thing)

and if i can ride down it it isn’t worthy of WC status!

geetee1972
    Free Member

It reminds me of Taff Buggy! And the finish line area looks like it ends up in a housing estate. Plus where’s the chairlift – or will it be Dragon-esque style back of a lorry stylee.

Compare this to Champery and you do begin to wonder whether the UCI have it in for Sam Hill.

caledonia
    Free Member

😯
    There is nothing there that I wouldn’t try, and I’m not that good a rider.
    Compare this to Ft Bill, (Where I’d kill myself on the first hip jump) this is a smite on what is classified as ‘World Cup’ standard !?

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

this doesn’t look steep either from the helmet cam either…

Does this look steep?

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

it is odd that france has so much lift assisted riding down proper mountains and they’ve got the track up there… Why?

Surfr
    Free Member

Flowmtb that just looks so slow and with a fisheye it’s hard to see anything at all.

kimbers

it does look pretty smooth not much in the way of rocks or roots
    if not for the wooden stuff virtually no drops or jumps

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘La Bresse UCI Downhill World Cup round 2 track’ is closed to new replies.