Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • KSi 900 owners – a couple of questions if you don't mind?
  • swisstony
    Free Member

Looking at these to save some cash over the Reverb

What do you think of them?

Is the adjustment infinate or staged?

Does the cable remote work ok?

Is there any play?

ta very much

cubemeup
    Free Member

so far to play the remore is fine and i can stop it where ever i want, i loves it bryn

cakerider

**hijack**

how long is the actual post?

Popocatapetl

Hi SwissTony. I’ve used the KS I900 for the last two and a half years. The original model suffered from excessive play after a couple of months of use. This has now been rectified and i would recommend the remote version. North West MTB centre were selling the 2010 I900 remote for £175.00 a couple of months ago. They have 5 inches of infinitely adjustable travel and just need a quick wipe over after use. i keep my bike in a wall mounted vertical rack which seems to help with keeping the seals moist. I’m not at home so can’t tell you the overall length of the base post at the moment. HTH.

swisstony
    Free Member

thanks chaps,

lengths are 300, 350 or 385mm

the things that;s putting me off if is the cable remote where the reverb is hydrolic

xanboy
    Free Member

Hi Swisstony, I am just about to put a KSi 900 remote post in the classifieds. I am selling it because I am changing frames. It is a 385mm 30.9mm post and has both the std lockout lever and the lock-on grip lever and I have a new Gore remote lever cable with it.
    It is just over a year old and has been used fairly regularly.
    I was going to stick it up for £100 inc postage, mail me if you are
    interested, email in profile.

swisstony
    Free Member

hi xanboy, ygm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘KSi 900 owners – a couple of questions if you don't mind?’ is closed to new replies.