Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • KS Lev – who has one?
  • Rik
    Free Member

Any views?

Any broken ones yet? If so do you have to send them back to Germany (amusing you got it cheaper from Germany)?

singlespeedstu

Had a KS 950 that was faultless.
    Got a LEV off the back of that to go in another bike.
    That’s been fine too. Though hasn’t had anywhere near the use of the 950 yet.

Rik
    Free Member

Sounding good

Naranjada
    Free Member

Not a Lev but I have had a KS950 for the last year or so, bought 2nd hand but like new, and it has been no bother at all, totally reliable and was good as new internally when I took it apart today for the first time. A wipe and a quick application of new grease and it’s back on the bike and runs as smooth as can be.

I suspect the Lev will be as good.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I had a long & painful refund process dealing with Bike Discount on something not seatpost related, and when searching for it, this came up:

The downside of dealing with Bike Discount – warranty woes…

If it works, then I imagine it’s great, just keep everything crossed you don’t ever need to send it back & expect a quick response…

My own experience of a Lev (or the 3 in total before I got a refund) is don’t buy one, and if you must, buy one from a UK dealer to make it easier when it dies.

singlespeedstu

I sent a fork back to Bikediscount and had no problems at all.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Only my first ride on it today but it seems to work as described. fingers crossed that it keeps on working.

JoeG
    Free Member

I have 2! 😯

I bought the first one is the spring. No problems all at except for a small scratch on the quill that looks like it is caused by something on the inside of the post. I got a return authorization, but couldn’t get myself to take it off of the bike to send in for warranty!

I just got a new fatbike last week, and had to put a Lev on it as well. The hardware for the saddle rail clamp seemed a bit soft on that one. The hex keys tended to stick in place when tightening the saddle rail clamp. I do plan to ask KS for new hardware on that one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘KS Lev – who has one?’ is closed to new replies.