Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • KS Lev where to buy ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

Im sure I have seen people mention some German sites for the KS Lev.
    Google powers are weak and I cant find.

raisinhat
    Free Member

bike-discount.de had the 27.2mm one last time I checked, so I would assume they do other sizes as well.

jambon
    Free Member

http://www.bike-discount.de/shop/k1170/a69138/lev-fr-dh-seatpost-435-mm.html

I think have the best deals – that’s where I’d go.

shredder
    Free Member

Thanks

blahblahblah
    Free Member

Do you really think it is worth risking getting a Lev from Germany? Is the warranty Europe-wide?

I have been waiting for the 27.2mm version and would dearly like to buy, but as it is one of the items that is more likely to need fixed at some point I thought I would wait until they were available to buy in the UK. That’s taking a long time and I’m not sure my patience can hold out much longer!!! End of February max…

jambon
    Free Member

I think SuperStar components do them, but at a much higher price. I live in Spain so getting it from Germany is swings and roundabouts.

raisinhat
    Free Member

You could always get one from your LBS, as long as they have an account with the importer. Expect to pay full retail, which is about £300.

blahblahblah
    Free Member

Except you cannot buy a KS Lev with 27.2mm diameter in the UK anywhere at the moment. Hence the wondering about the German option. They have been available in the US since the beginning of the year, Germany for 2 weeks. Still no availability in the UK it seems.

Northwind

bikediscount sorted a mate out well with a warranty return, no fuss and they paid his postage too.

Still waiting for a Wiggle one, I got a good price in the advance order thing but every month without fail it gets put back to “start of next month”, starting to wonder.

mmel
    Free Member

Got my LEV from bike-components.de, quick efficient service and the best price back in November

toys19
    Free Member

bike discount do not appear to be selling 27.2 levs to the UK, every thime I try to check out I get this:

Highlighted products cannot be delivered to your chosen country of delivery.
    Please remove these products from your cart.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Got my last one from Germany. More than happy to get the 27.2 there as well if they”re in stock.

shredder
    Free Member

Ordered 31.6 385mm from Wiggle used a code and it came in at £262.00. No stock of that size in Germany that I could find.

sam_underhill

Just taken delivery of the small size for swmbo’s bike from hibike. They were super helpful when I couldn’t get anyone else to even ask the suppliers about this size. I got mine from wiggle previously.

Onzadog
    Free Member

So, why won’t they sell them outside of Germany then? Isn’t that the whole point of the Eu?

campfreddie
    Free Member

i got that… try to do a price match with actionsports.de instead…

redhorse

I asked bike-discount why they will not ship the Lev to the UK, and got a polite answer saying that KindShock do not allow them to do so, so presumably in an attempt to protect the inflated prices asked for over here?

marko75
    Free Member

i just ordered mine from Hi-bike… just waiting for it to get in stock and then sent over here 🙂

p7rich
    Free Member

Just got a 30.9, 125mm from Moose Cycles. 🙂

milko9000
    Free Member

Dang, I really want one but it seems hard to justify when a Reverb can be had for about £180 without too much hassle.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘KS Lev where to buy ?’ is closed to new replies.