Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • KS Lev Southpaw – stopping it from spinning
  • olibluegoat
    Free Member

Got a new KS Lev Southpaw

Great lever but i know there is a problem with it moving

What are people using to stop it moving on the bar?

honourablegeorge

I used an allen key to tighten the bolt on the lever, sorted it.

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

just gone one this week. only fitted last night and used at hamsterley today. fantastic ergonomics and great build quality.
    made a big difference to my riding. didn’t move on the bars but if it did I’d probably put a rubber shim on the contact points for more grip.

kimbers

Mines not moved at all, including through wge at afan last weekend which was virtually underwater.

It is a great lever, why can’t all dropper post ones be designed so well ?

Pridds

Mine spins, carbon bars by anychace? Put some carbon paste and it seems better but still moves a bit.

rotten
    Free Member

A bit of carbon paste should do the trick.

Mbnut
    Free Member

I use a little wrap of Gorilla Tape on the bars.

Excellent lever.

mactheknife

Yep mine has started doing that with a carbon bar. Bloody annoying. Will be putting some carbon paste on today to see how that goes. Might rough it up slightly with a bit of sandpaper first though just to give the lever something to bite to.

blairc70
    Free Member

I adjusted mine by opening it up slightly with a mallet and bit of wood ( could use vice with soft jaws ), been fine since, think the form on the casting is slightly too small in diameter, so it only nips up on a small area.

mactheknife

Carbon paste worked a treat BTW 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘KS Lev Southpaw – stopping it from spinning’ is closed to new replies.