• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Bolt.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • ks lev dx service
  • andybrad

So im wanting to service my lev, I would usially strip it down but ive got a coupl;e of rides in the next few weeks ive been waiting all year for so im not taking the risk.

Who is good for rebuilding the cartridges?

Ive seen south coast but saw some negative comments (although never went into details.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

Does the cartridge need servicing?

The bushing grease up is very straight forward.

andybrad

its starting to sag so id say yes

andybrad

oooh

jairaj

I sent mine to Jungle to get serviced. Took a few weeks to get it returned back to me as the service guys were off supporting enduro races. Other than that everything was as expected, I sent seatpost, they serviced it, I paid money and they returned the seatpost.

Kahurangi

I’ve had very fast and very good VFM from Jungle. They’re now my go-to guys for the occasional service.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I used http://www.southcoastsuspension.co.uk

Quick turnaround and a nice breakdown of work over the phone.

pigeonthing
    Free Member

had mine serviced at jungle, dropped off through stif… good coms…3 day turnaround… was happy,,

andybrad

went pop this morning. like literally pop!

off to jungle today.

andybrad

Got it back with just a new cart in it. Sticking down now though. Hope it frees up

transporter13
    Free Member

I always use Grant at southcoast for my lev service..no issues

Bolt

Bought an air cartridge from Grant at southcoast this week, very helpful and fast delivery, what’s not to like!

Bolt

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘ks lev dx service’ is closed to new replies.