Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • KS Lev?
  • Gordymac
    Free Member

Anyone riding with one yet?

Experiences?

Gordymac

dantsw13

I’m looking at getting one. All the reviews / user reports I’ve seen have been positive.

vixalot
    Free Member

I have one its brill (not had a dropper before) easy to put on the bike, just get some good cable cutters I didnt 👿 it took ages to cut it.
    I have made a lose fitting gore-tex tube, velcro strip down the front for easy removal, I tie it on the seat rails to stop mud etc hitting it.
    On the trail easy to use, more time riding less time stopping to adjust seat up/down.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Gordymac
    Free Member

Yep I’ve had a Gravity dropper on my bike for a few years now they really are great.

Thinking of one for my latest hardtail build just to make it even more fun on the downs and rather than just get another GD I thought I would see what people were thinking of the KS Lev.

Any more users or is it still too new to comment on reliability?

Gordymac

bedmaker

I’m pretty sure that’s the one Swayndo got for his 5 spot beforewe went off to Spain Gordy, might be worth giving him a shout
    Seems like a nice bit of kit.

ricdiggle
    Free Member

Had one since it was first available. No problems with reliability, couldn’t live without it now. I use it all the time and it works flawlessly.

xflow
    Free Member

Just fitted one. Excellent piece of kit. Cable cutters required.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Has anyone seen the 27.2? It’s listed on KS and Jenson but not anywhere else for sale?

JoeG
    Free Member

I love mine; first dropper that I’ve owned.

I now have a new calling – preaching the benefits of the dropper seatpost to all of the non-believers. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘KS Lev?’ is closed to new replies.