Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • KS i900 Seatpost, Where From ? Update
  • fivespot
    Free Member

After investigating the various worldwide options on suppliers and other seatposts sugested by many helpful stw’ers. I decided to plump for the none remote KS i900 from the French company http://www.xxcycle.com . I ordered it Wednesday afternoon (£117 posted) it arrived Thursday morning. Bloody hell thats fast.

sniff
    Free Member

Enjoy – remember the helpful hint on the box….up for up and down for down incase you forget 🙂

goog
    Free Member

I’ve had one with remote in my spares box waiting for a bike to stick it in since November.

atlaz
    Free Member

five: What’s the length of the part that goes into the downtube?

biscuit
    Free Member

Just received mine today, also from xx cycles. Not quite as prompt delivery, but i ordered mon or tues, so not bad at all.

Mines the 400mm 30.9mm version and the insertable part of the seat post measures in at pretty much bang on 200mm.

fivespot
    Free Member

atlaz, I make it nearer to 195mm, due to a radius machined into the top of the tube. Build quality seems nice. I hope to modify to remote operation at some time in the near future.

biscuit
    Free Member

🙄 er i make it 197mm mr anal.

DrP

Which is it, 197, 195, 200??

AAAAHhhhhhrrrrgggggg……

DrP

nasher
    Free Member

Would be interesting to know how they perform as i havent seen any long term reviews.

Not to keen on the joplin (sideways movement and reliability) and the gravity dropper has no layback!

Keep us posted with a long term test!!

the_lecht_rocks

fwiw, my Joplin R was installed in November, and I covered with a cheap CRC neoprene boot………
    still working flawlessly and the ‘movement’ cannot be noticed during use.

I like it a lot 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘KS i900 Seatpost, Where From ? Update’ is closed to new replies.