Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • KS i900 / 950 help with buying
  • nasher
    Free Member

Ciao tutti

Im decide on the KS droppy seat post, and have been looking at xxcycle.com

THe I900 is a vrey reasonable €93 euro plus VAT but the one with remote is €166 Euro!! why is this? its just a cable and a lever!

Can you get the remote kit after market maybe a lot cheaper?

also is the the new I950 better? i see that it has no layback so written off for me but is the action/sealing/durability etc.. better?

Grazie

craig1975
    Free Member

Ive got the i900, despite all the good reviews I read, I have found it to be the biggest waist of £150 Ive spent, I have only had it for three months and I hasn’t worked properly since Ive got it, Now I’m trying to get it sorted through Superstar Components and so far there help has been crap, so… so far it has been bit of a disaster….

toons
    Free Member

Nasher, where can you buy it for 93 euros?

grumm
    Free Member

Says in the OP – xxcycle.com in france. I got mine from there – I like it but have had a few problems and no response from xxcycle to the email I sent.

Don’t think you can add the remote kit, though there is a place in germany that sells them – http://www.shiftycart.de/?shop=gocycle&lang=x

Looks like there is a cable stop missing from the i900 and the lever works the other way round.

Moda
    Free Member

Is the I950 a newer updated lighter version ? My I900 is also being looked at under warranty….

grumm
    Free Member

Yeah its a new lighter one and meant to be an improved design. It’s a shame cos I really like my i900 but it doesn’t seem to be quite there yet.

nasher
    Free Member

May hold off alittle

also seems that the 950 is no longer a layback design.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘KS i900 / 950 help with buying’ is closed to new replies.