Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Kraftwerk @ The Tate
  • GregMay
    Free Member

:O

YES

rewski
    Free Member

Got to be trans Europe or man machine, no trans Europe no hip hop and dance music, the model is the best pop song ever.

GregMay
    Free Member

Man Machine or Tour d France for me. Just debating if this is going to stretch the budget to breaking point :/

BigJohn

Will Stephen Hawking be featuring as guest vocalist?

uponthedowns
    Free Member

How much of it will be played live?

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Oh my, thanks for the heads up

BigJohn

Are they doing an unplugged night?

grantway
    Free Member

BigJohn – Member
    Will Stephen Hawking be featuring as guest vocalist?

LOL LOL

julianwilson
    Free Member

uponthedowns – Member

How much of it will be played live?

A lot more than Erasure/PSB (who I also looooove 😳 )
    “Live”, the synth sounds Kraftwerk use are often well different from the records, and the both the melodies and vocals are often just “off” enough to be reassured that behind the comedy animatronic robots and zingy graphics, there are four very middle-aged men playing keyboards as opposed to just pressing buttons. Whether they are actually enjoying themselves playing keyboards together is anyone’s guess though! 😆

If I could get there, I would want to be at the Computer World night, just to see if they still play any of it on those little pocket calculator thingys. 😀

Squidlord
    Free Member

Much as I love Kraftwerk, I’m always expecting one of the robots to malfunction and say “Hi! I’m Barbie! I love you very much!”

julianwilson
    Free Member

Big John, Stephen Hawking was sort of a guest vocalist on This Pink Floyd Song (well, they nicked it from a BT advert…)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Kraftwerk @ The Tate’ is closed to new replies.