Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • KP – Me!Me!Me!Me!
  • DirtyLyle
    Free Member

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PHOTOSHOP KP’S VISAGE AND A CRICKET BALL ON TO THE COVER OF PARTRIDGE’S BOUNCING BACK?!?!? WHY HAS NO-ONE DONE IT YET?

Pigface
    Free Member

They all sound as bad as each other. Swan does come across as smugger than a smug thing.

grum
    Free Member

Sounds like the bullying culture is real but KP is also an utter bellend. 🙁

Klunk
    Free Member
    dannyh
    Free Member

seems more like rampant paranoia

Hmmmm, I wouldn’t trust this Bailey bloke as far as I could spit. The reason for my scepticism is that he is denying having any conversation with Alex Stewart about this parody Twitter account. Stewart insists he did, and that he passed it on to the ECB.

Alec Stewart is (in my opinion) not the sharpest tool in the box, but I have always thought him above reproach when it comes to personal integrity.

This Bailey character seems to be the classic hanger-on, someone who longs to be one of the lads, and will do anything (and lie about it) to be in the gang. It wouldn’t take much arse-kissing for someone as vain as Broad to be flattered.

I still stand by my opinion that Pietersen is the author of his own misfortune, though.

muggomagic

What ever the rights and wrongs of what happened and the way KP and the ECB has handled it. If KP really wanted back in the England team (which he keeps telling us he does) why isn’t he playing 4 day cricket for Surrey and making it impossible for the ECB not select him by smashing county bowling attacks around each week.

Klunk
    Free Member

The reason for my scepticism is that he is denying having any conversation with Alex Stewart about this parody Twitter account. Stewart insists he did, and that he passed it on to the ECB.

Stewart said on BBC 5 Live that he was told by Bailey that Tim Bresnan, Stuart Broad and Graeme Swann had access to the account and that he informed the ECB. But Bailey told Guardian Sport that this was inaccurate: “When I spoke to Alec Stewart I actually said others might know it was me doing the tweets. I have a witness to that conversation.” He is categorical in his denial that any of the England players tweeted from the account. “They 100% did not tweet from it,” he said.

he doesn’t deny the conversation took place.

lunge

If KP really wanted back in the England team (which he keeps telling us he does) why isn’t he playing 4 day cricket for Surrey and making it impossible for the ECB not select him by smashing county bowling attacks around each week.

Agree with this but I’m not sure he does want to play again unless it’s on his terms, i.e., he can dictate when he plays and plan around the IPL. I suspect he appetite for slogging around the county circuit is pretty minimal as well. Also, if he was keen to get back involved I suspect he wouldn’t have published his book just yet.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Alec Stewart is (in my opinion) not the sharpest tool in the box, but I have always thought him above reproach when it comes to personal integrity.

This Bailey character seems to be the classic hanger-on, someone who longs to be one of the lads, and will do anything (and lie about it) to be in the gang. It wouldn’t take much arse-kissing for someone as vain as Broad to be flattered.
    The facts he said were [ slightly] wrong but the assessment is spot on

IMHO It was coming form inside and they were and are bullies.
    as others note KP is also a tit

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘KP – Me!Me!Me!Me!’ is closed to new replies.