Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Korea – when's that going to kick off for real?
  • yunki
    Free Member

it propaganda.. yanquee war machine still rolling on strong.. believe it and weep suckers

The US can’t afford another war, can they?

The US can’t afford NOT to have another war

kimbers

well now that we know china probably wont protect n korea, infact accept a unified korea under seoul then the american action doesnt seem that bad

and come on the n koreans topredoed a s korean ship with 46 sailors on board

if the french had done that to us it would be agincourt all over again

beanum

I think Jon Stewart summed up the “missile launch” nicely:
    There was an interview with the News channel helicopter pilot who filmed the video (he was off the coast and high up which is why not many other people saw it). He filmed it coming towards him for 10 minutes.
    “10 minutes?! Wouldn’t a missile be in <expletive deleted> Hawaii by now?”

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    glenp
    Free Member

well now that we know china probably wont protect n korea, infact accept a unified korea under seoul then the american action doesnt seem that bad

How is it not so bad? What the F does it have to with the US? If they have a role it should be to encourage peace, not to provoke and prod.

kimbers

How is it not so bad?

well in that a war between the usa & skorea vs china & nkorea would be very very very bad
    while a war between s and n korea would only be very bad

j_me
    Free Member

if the french had done that….

Not like the French to sink innocent, even civilian and peaceful ships. No never 🙂

PJM1974
    Free Member

If N Korea were sitting on top of oil, the Americans would have yelled “He’s coming right at us!” and pre-emptively invaded years ago.

/cynic.

According to Wikileaks, the biggest threat to safety is Pakistan’s nuclear programme which is currently employing 130,000 people.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

rossi46
    Free Member

The North already has nukes (tested in 2006) and according to Wikileaks they’ve been supplying long range ballistic missiles to Iran capable of reaching European cities. Couple that with Pakistan’s not exactly top secret nuclear facilities (that any nut case could walk into and pick up radioactive material), then it all looks a bit bleak dosent it?
    I reckon North Korea v South Korea could pick up all sorts of trouble, especially as the US already seems to be involved. Every American president has to have their war dont they- Obama hasnt had one yet!

More worrying is Israel and the rest of the Middle East wanting rid of Iran- and they are a bit unhinged arent they?

Anyway im off to enjoy the snow on my bike- i dont want to watch the news anymore!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Korea – when's that going to kick off for real?’ is closed to new replies.