Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Kona warranty – any experience?
  • tinkertaylor1981
    Free Member

I’ve been trying to contact Kona to pursue a warranty enquiry – I’m unhappy with the corrosion on my Paddy Wagon frame and have emailed Kona Europe repeatedly (as instructed to by their website) and haven’t had a response of any sort.

I bought the bike last August as a commuter. It’s been great and my legs have certainly benefitted, though I noticed some rust appearing around the fancy ‘gold’ joints a month or so ago. Despite my best efforts this has continued and it’s starting to look a real mess.

Any advice or experience? I know it’s a relatively cheap steel bike but I feel it should have coped with winter a little better. It’s been well maintained and there’s been no damage to the affected areas.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

You need to go through the retailer you bought the bike from.

DPM

yep – go through the retailer. I warrantied a Kona with no problems at all (albeit a few years ago now). The retailer carried out all the arrangements & I had a new frame within about a month.

kimbers

many years ago i broke my frame and kona europe were great offering me a hefty discount off a new frame, even though id blatantly bust my xc bike dirt jumping,
    as said went through the retailer though

tinkertaylor1981
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll give that a try…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kona warranty – any experience?’ is closed to new replies.