Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kona Process 167 – Frame only?
  • ddmonkey

Hi All – does anyone here know if its possible to buy 2015 Kona frames only? I’m interested in the Kona Process 167 in particular.

Cheers!

deviant
    Free Member

The Pinkbike review yesterday implied that you could get the frame and shock on their own but whether this is just a US thing I don’t know?….looks like a great bike to me too.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Not sure about the Kona’s but I know the Transition Suppressor is frame only. They are similar beasts.

http://www.transitionbikes.com/2016/Bikes_Suppressor.cfm?Token={ts_2015-10-06_09:32:59}-11ff23e0a1b0a279-617E8F6F-9B7D-6CC5-F34BC0FF1C3A06C8

ddmonkey

I’m loving to look of the Geometry on the large 167 size, and all my bits would swap over, but can’t find a peep about buying the frames in their own. I’ll ask a Kona distributor if I get a chance…

leegee

I enquired with the Kona uk bloke (Geoff?) about a 134, He said they were available but never got back to me with a price.

ddmonkey

I’ve sent a query to cycleaddicts who claim on their website to be able to supply Kona frames, no response yet…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kona Process 167 – Frame only?’ is closed to new replies.