• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by juan.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kona process 134 2015 weight of the parts
  • juan
    Free Member

Quick question really, anyone have a kona process 134 and knows the weight of both the wheels anf the fork?
    Waiting for one to be delivered in April and as I am gonna have to make it corporate Wheel and forks will go out and i was wonderign how uch weight will I save
    Best Regards

Stevet1
    Free Member

wot?

thepodge
    Free Member

You’ll save about the weight of a Mars bar

kimbers

my process 2014 153 came with deore hubs and wtb i25 wheels
    quite heavy really but i still dont understand what you are saying

russyh
    Free Member

NOt really sure what your question is. But guessing you are asking how much the standard wheels and forks weigh??? I guess that depends on what model 134 you have bought. I have a 134a, which is now like triggers broom. Replaced the Secktors for Pikes and the standard wheels for Hope Enduros. Along with upgrading the dropper to a Lev Integra, XT 11speed and carbon bars, carbon raield saddle and tubeless with better tyres my bike weighs in at just about 30lbs from its orignial chubby 33lbs. The weight saving isnt what improved the bike, more the fork and wheels.

oldfart

I’ve got a 134DL , SLX hubs/ WTBi19 rims standard , Rev forks 32lb , changed wheels to Pro2/Stans Arch got it a smidgen below 30lbs . I waited for about 9 months , certainly livened up the ride plus I don’t have to ass about with cup n cone now 🙂

juan
    Free Member

thanks everyone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kona process 134 2015 weight of the parts’ is closed to new replies.