Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kona Kula Pics Please
  • roper
    Free Member

I’m looking to buy a Kula soon and would like to see what set ups people have.
    Post away…….

kevonakona
    Free Member

Now has ss kit and Hayes el camino brakes. But the Ronins are sahweet.

Milkie
    Free Member

Back when I hadn’t done much to it…

I’ll put an updated photo on tonight.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    roper
    Free Member

Only two?
    Aren’t they trendy or just not suitable for a lot of people’s riding style?
    Milkie if you do come back to this thread how do you like the bike? I’ve not had a chance to ride one yet so would like any feedback.

Cheers,

roper

Dougal
    Free Member

Lots of the two I’ve owned here… http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=kula&w=85275044%40N00

Great bikes, the blue/white one has now been demoted to a training bike, still spankingly light though.

ackie
    Free Member

Here is mine almost built and ready to take the Cheddar Challenge by storm…

GJP
    Free Member

This mine a 2007 Kula Primo. Old pics now with riser bar and layback post

Milkie
    Free Member

Kona Kula

Milkie if you do come back to this thread how do you like the bike? I’ve not had a chance to ride one yet so would like any feedback.

I don’t have much to compare it to, a ’95 Orange P7, and a ’90 something Zaskar LE. Although I do prefer it to my friends Scott Scale 30.

To be honest, I’m loving it, its quite laid back (apparently), but I find its a great climber (or is it me), and love it on downhill decents, although it does feel there is a lot of vibration when going downhill. I’ve been sat in the saddle all day, and feel I could do it over n over again, if someone gave me new legs everyday. 😉

zerolight
    Free Member

’08 Kula Deluxe. My first foray back into biking in 8 years. Bought new a couple of weeks ago. Swapped out the stem for the shorter Race Face pictured.

dobo
    Free Member

Kula Primo Scandium version, i have a slightly different build now though, use it for racing, all dayers etc, great frame and bike

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kona Kula Pics Please’ is closed to new replies.