Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kona Koa stolen from Southmead
  • simonlovell999
    Free Member

On wednesday 9th september. I had my kona koa stolen from outside the library, it was locked up with a kyptonite d-lock and a cable. They left the front wheel with the lock round it and took the rest. They cut through a heavy duty cable.

The Kona Koa (orange) is 1997 with avid v-brakes, stx-rc/stx, marzocchi mx comp 2004 (black), 21 speed.

Email – simonlovell_99@yahoo.com or phone 07787569913.

I can provide a picture via email

I have reported to the police, my insurance knows, registered on imobilise.com and emailed stolenbristolbikes.

I appreciate any contact. Thanks

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

[EDIT] Oops, must read thread first !

I'll keep an eye out for you.

MrAgreeable

Read the OP, publisher boy. 🙂

Got your email thanks Simon, just need to resize the picture and I'll get it up on the blog. If you've got any bigger pics then try and dig them out, the one you sent shows the frame but not much else!

pjt201
    Free Member

isn't stealing bikes from southmead like the criminals sh*tting in their own backyard?

MrAgreeable

They might have come over from Knowle West for the day. 🙂

MrAgreeable

Here's a pic of the bike. Old skool Kona fans keep your eyes peeled:

simonlovell999
    Free Member

thats the only picture i have. as i havent got a camera. only my mob. thanks for the replies people and thanks for looking out. just waiting for my insurance now, for the claim to go through!!! First time I have had a bike insured and been a victim of bike theft before

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kona Koa stolen from Southmead’ is closed to new replies.