Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Kona fat bike
  • fervouredimage
    Free Member

Might have been done but couldn’t find it on a search.

Looks like kona are getting in on the act. Less niche by the day.

http://www.konaworld.com/wo.cfm

wwaswas

Isis BB? Blimey.

Looks very Jonesish.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Another mainstream manufacture bandwagon jumper, next they’ll be stopping making mtb’s with normal 26er wheels 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Me no Likeeee 🙁

bencooper
    Free Member

That’s where I’ve been going wrong all these years – I should be building “purpose-oriented bikes”.

tazzymtb

Looks like the bastard off spring from a drunken one night stand between a jones and wolfhound…you know one of those grubby back alley knee tremblers…… I like odd bikes but thats more wrong than licking a ladie tramps undercarriage

cr500dom
    Free Member

Looks like a Ute / MinUte front end with a fat set of stays and no rack wonder if it will be as flexible ?

bigblackshed

tazzymtb – Member
    Looks like the bastard off spring from a drunken one night stand between a jones and wolfhound…you know one of those grubby back alley knee tremblers…… I like odd bikes but thats more wrong than licking a ladie tramps undercarriage

Genuine hysterics at that.

Keef
    Free Member

Kona fatbike ? been there…..dun that 😉

scotroutes

That photo is of the prototype (which I quite liked the look of). The production version is gash! I’ll not even post a photo of it here as there isn’t enough eye-bleach in the world to resolve the consequences.

motorman
    Free Member

I like kona’s, but……..

scotroutes

Aaaaargh!!!

motorman
    Free Member

cardiac
    Free Member

Do not want those bars.
    Do not like those rear stays.

Wood panels need a paint.

Coyote
    Free Member

Used to be a BIG Kona fan but the new range leaves me colder than a witches tit.

Northwind

That is awful.

But, I suppose Kona can say it’s entirely their sort of thing, they’ve always been up for making oddballs- Utes, proper commuting bikes etc, practical stuff that the bike industry mostly seems to find too dull.

mattbibbings
    Free Member

Not even liked by fat bikers. Kona have missed the mark by a long way. Again.

coatesy
    Free Member

And if you try to ride it, you may well find the chain won’t clear the rear tyre in the lowest gear 😥

swavis

That production version truly is awful. That seat tube gusset, wtf?

Swayndo
    Free Member

I do like black fat bikes tho … it’s quite …errm … slimming.

benji
    Free Member

Not keen on the bars, kind of spoils it, could do with a splash of colour or something to just lift it a bit.

epicyclo

Judged by its appearance so far.

The real question – is it any good to ride? Not much evidence either way to date.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Kona fat bike’ is closed to new replies.