Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • KODI best movie streams
  • snakebite
    Free Member

Just got my KODI xbmc up and running, what do STW folk recommend for films and sports streams?

LapSteel
    Free Member

I would install ARES Wizard

[/url]

Then browse builds and install theblackbox

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbh6hg-5YGA[/video]

loddrik
    Free Member

Genesis and phoenix for movies. No idea on sports.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    LapSteel
    Free Member

For sports
    NJM Soccer
    Sportsdevil
    Phoenix
    ccloud
    moneysports

schrickvr6
    Free Member

SALTS and Phoenix/Valhalla.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Is this sort of chat allowed?

Not judging, but it’s essentially nicking films off the net, no?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yeah falls under the promoting piracy…

zzjabzz
    Free Member

Movies/TV – 1Channel/Phoenix

Sport – SportsMania/SportsNation (£1/week for 6 month sub)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sport – SportsMania/SportsNation (£1/week for 6 month sub)

lol and paying money/linking your credit card to illegal stuff is a really good idea….

LapSteel
    Free Member

Watching streams isn’t illegal as yet

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Watching streams isn’t illegal as yet

Exactly how is it not copyright infringement? Do you have the rights holders permission? Who are you providing your payment details to?

bear-uk
    Free Member

I think Genesis has gone pear shaped according to something I was reading the other day. Yet to try it though as I just use Showbox on my Android tablet.

LapSteel
    Free Member

Exactly how is it not copyright infringement? Do you have the rights holders permission? Who are you providing your payment details to?

Its copyright infringement to stream or download but not to view a stream (According to EU)
    I don’t have anyone’s permission
    I don’t pay anybody

zilog6128

Exactly how is it not copyright infringement?

Down to it’s transient nature, innit.

http://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2015/10/eus-highest-court-asked-to-rule-on-whether-streamed-pirated-films-are-legal/

warton
    Free Member

Genesis and Pheonix aren’t great these days.

I installed Niter this weekend. good quality, but not a huge selection.

for sprorts – sports devil – live streams are pretty much HD, if you do a bit of looking around

sadexpunk

I would install ARES Wizard

[/url]

Then browse builds and install theblackbox
    i just installed ares, but went for ‘the beast’ build as it was recommended to me before.
    all seemed to have worked ok, but when i choose uk sports, and select the channel i want, it just hangs.

worth me trying theblackbox, see if its the same? the beast took a fair while to download/instal, so i assume you dont want to be chopping and changing builds that often?

thanks

monde
    Free Member

UKturk addon for sport. Much better than sportsdevil etc. Genesis has been playing up for ages now but still find phoenix to be ok

sadexpunk

it was ukturk that i was trying. im getting the odd stream now but invariably fails.

will all the streams be the same no matter which build you choose? build is just the interface to the same streams?

zzjabzz
    Free Member

lol and paying money/linking your credit card to illegal stuff is a really good idea….

Well, assuming watching someone else’s streams is illegal, then you’d be committing an offence whether you used a paid service or a free one. If this is the case, you’re more likely to get caught out by information from your ISP, rather than a secure banking system, so paying for that service shouldn’t really matter too much. It does however, provide consistently watchable HD streams, unlike those provided by free addons…

superfli
    Free Member

HALOW

Add this source in System\File Manager
    http://halowtv.org/halow

Goto System\Addons
    Install from zip and click Halow, choose Repository
    Install from repository and Video Addons, enable Halow

Halow, great for footy! swefilms.tv for Films

sadexpunk

just tried doing that, however when i go to the add-ons, select halow, its blank, no files in there…..

mps711
    Free Member

I am currently using Exodus, UK Turks and Phoenix.

If what you want isn’t on one of those, it probably isn’t available.

With regards to running ‘The Beast’, make sure you have downloaded the latest version, I think it is 1.6, otherwise you may have trouble with the built in links being out of date.

gonzy
    Free Member

currently using Paradox…has all the movies and sports on there

note: if you do decide to install Paradox install the latest version and NOT the adult version unless you’re single and have spare time/kleenex on hand 😯

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Exodus for all but sport, SALTS & Phoenix for everything else.

funkhouser
    Free Member

yeah genesis went to shit. replaced with Exodus. pretty much exactly the same, but works.

aracer
    Free Member

Any way to get Eurosport for free on Kodi (given it is still nominally free to air, even if you have to pay for a platform to see it)?

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Though Phoenix. There are others. Google and YouTube are best for help.

M6TTF
    Free Member

genesis is dead. exodus and phoenix for movies. s’all i use my hacked kodi firestick for

funkhouser
    Free Member

my exodus has gone tits up too now!? says the date is 1976 and only lists shows/films form that decade!

shuhockey
    Free Member

You want SALTS pulls along the streams from every where.

makkag
    Free Member

Funkhouser / http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-working-click-here-for-info/

Id also Recomend getting a real debrid account if your using kodi .. not sure of the rules on here PM Me if you need more info

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘KODI best movie streams’ is closed to new replies.