Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Knottie Sharki & co could i impose?
  • oldfart

Think you already know my situation re Osteoporosis so looking for a favour.Would you get really bored if you held my hand on a ride down the Qs?Looking to go i think the last week of March.I’m thinking i won’t look so much of a tit riding like a girl in a group.I know it’s basically going to be something like this to start with.Start from Great Wood up to Triscombe Stone via the fire road .Then along to Crowcombe Park gate and find the smoothest way down to the tea van at Holford and back probably via Holford Combe.I know it’s short and it’s probably going to be boring for you and if so i understand and promise i won’t be offended.Just think that having someone with me to tell me off if i get carried away would be good.

oldfart

BUMP!!!

oldfart

BTW Knottie it would be cool if you said yes and agreed to be the official photographer for” Old Farts Road To Recovery Ride ” 😀

knottie8
    Free Member

im sure I’ll be free mate. I have a bit of a health problem myself so easy rides are cool with me. If only Stella was still open to slow the pace…

sharki
    Free Member

If it’s a weekday then i’ll make myself availible for you.
    Would be great to see you doing what you love dispite you recent bad news, and i’m sure a smooth route to the burger van can be found…..i know a fun cheeky trail that’ll make you smile/grimace/snap…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Knottie Sharki & co could i impose?’ is closed to new replies.