Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Knolly Warden
  • ash.addy
    Free Member

I thought I had it sorted – sell my bike and frame and put the cash towards a banshee spitfire 650b. Why oh why did I have to look at the Knolly Warden tonight what a class looking bike. Does anyone have any experiences on this frame?

tor5
    Free Member

Not quite, I have a chilcotin (26″, 160mm) and it’s a beast descending, super confidence inspiring & begs to be ridden faster 😈 not found anything I can’t climb on it either.

If the warden is anything like it, it’s a fantastic bike. If I was buying this year I’d have one, raw & black pikes. Lovely

Northwind

Yo dawg, I heard you like linkages, so I put a linkage on your linkage so you can actuate while you actuate.

Looks brilliant tbh. Though looking at the speclist I’m curious how they get those 26 inch Minions onto it… Pic looks brilliantly slack, spec says it’s only 66/67

ash.addy
    Free Member

I’ve got a Chilcotin that I had as a warranty replacement trying to sell that to fund a warden or a spitfire. Looking at the reviews I can find the warden looks very nice. This will be my only major frame purchase for some time so I want something that’s going to stay with me for a number of years.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Ash have you checked out the rider review on mtbr

Warden

Rorschach
    Free Member
    ash.addy
    Free Member

Just suppose I need to wait for more reviews before I make a decision, but with the Knolly pedigree it shouldn’t be a disappointment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Knolly Warden’ is closed to new replies.