Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Knolly endorphin
  • haribojangles
    Free Member

Has anybody ridden a knolly endorphin. I currently have a cube stereo but would like something new. Really interested in the endorphin but can’t seem to find many reviews. Anyone got one or tried one who can tell me what they are like?

doof_doof
    Free Member

If you’re talking about the new Endo, there’s info over on MTBR with some new builds showing up. There’s a 650B version on the way too apparently.

crush83
    Free Member

Hay there OP, I was looking at a chilcotin but now want an endorphin. Found this review : http://www.socaltrailriders.org/forum/general-discussion/64220-knolly-chilcotin-v-endorphin.html

I love the look of them and it’s not your everyday spech,

wrecker
    Free Member

There is no finer descent oriented bike.
    Beware the seat tube angle for climbing. If it fits you, it will be a very happy marriage.
    Try before you buy is my advice but if I were looking for a pure DH bike, there would be no other consideration than a podium.
    IMHO; they’re animals.

langy
    Free Member

Depends what you are coming off of etc, but I found the ‘bullet-proof’ construction meant bloody tiring to ride uphill or for long distances. I’m riding a Commencal Meta, so not exactly a race whippet, yet I still noticed it.

riding with gravity? barrel of laughs, it was so much fun, etc

crush83
    Free Member

So a PAIA to ride uphill. Just heavy or wrong geo?

barbs
    Free Member

Not sure if people Here are referring to the 2012 model? A seat tube angle of 73.5 and 6.5lb with shock sounds pretty good to me. The guys posting on MTBR don’t seem to be having a problem with climbing. I’ve certainly got my eye on one for my next trail bike!

crush83
    Free Member

Hi barbs, I am looking at a 2012, was getting worried when people were saying that stuff because I have herd nothing but good from all reviews and riders. Just need to hurry up and do my 4 months in afgan then get one when I return!

skidad
    Free Member

Endorphin 650B will be ready mid 2013 if you can wait that long. Should be even better than the 26″ version IMO.

I don’t want to wait so I’m most likely getting the new Banshee Spitfire V2 650B. Have a look at that bike also (or the 26″ if you prefer) it’s really sweet. New KS Link rear suspension is the real deal and was wonderful on the Prime 29’er I demoed.

daveh
    Free Member

The endorphin must be pretty tough, the knolly website has suspension pressures for a 2000lbs rider. I make that 143 stone!

haribojangles
    Free Member

I currently ride a cube stereo so am after something different. The stereo feels like quite a stiff ride and I like the feel of that. Been trying to find out the frame weight of a stereo but can’t find anything anywhere. I had also considered going carbon if I was going to splash out but seem to change which frame I would like most on a daily basis. Mojo hd 140, HD 160, sb66c, nomad carbon etc. etc. I had thought about 650b because the new stereo is really nice however I just love my crossmax sx too much to let them go. Unless mavic fancy upping the size?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Knolly endorphin’ is closed to new replies.