Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Knog advert… Oh what a surprise (irony)
  • Stoner
    Free Member

erm, I clip an LED to my perfectly formed taught buttocks when riding back from the pub. Im sexist, arent I?

fourbanger
    Free Member

It’s a bit like this, 90% of mountainbikers are men. Most of those will find the ad eye catching. So knog are just appealing to their target audience. Clever Knog, if not a bit lazy. But it’s really no different from Coke. 90% of fat biffers who drink diet Coke are women, hence the advert with the topless man.
    You don’t work in advertising do you.

emsz
    Free Member

Stoner, wearing hot pants? LOL

Northwind

Ah! There’s a light in that picture. Hadn’t noticed…

Maybe not the best ad but what else can they say: “Knog: Our lights look kind of cool but aren’t very good”?

thomthumb
    Free Member

Stoner, wearing hot pants? LOL

bit of sick’s come up

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Down with this sort of thing! More fat ugly people in adverts please!

billybob
    Free Member

You lot are aware knog are Australian?

We should be tolerant to such backwards countries – wonder if they do a similar ad for muslim countries with lady wearing full muslim dress

CountZero

Having looked at the pic, expecting to see a girl’s bum barely covered by the barest (!) minimum of skimpy Lycra, I was somewhat nonplussed to see a pretty substantial pair of black denim shorts more or less like a pair of cut-off jeans. Sorry, but WTF is the fuss about? Bloody hell, get a sense of proportion for heavens sake. I regularly see young women walking and riding wearing little more than that, it’s what girls wear. There’s nothing sexist about it.

the only difference with this pic is they are wearing complete jeans, if they’d hacked the legs off there would be no difference. Two words: mountains, molehills.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I clip an LED to my perfectly formed taught buttocks when riding back from the pub. Im sexist, arent I?

No. But you are a liar.

bigrich

Like buttocks, there are two sides to every story: they’re from Melbourne. Lots of people dress like that and ride bikes around. I live there, i see it all the time. I therefore lazily accuse the OP of cultural misunderstanding.

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

Not even that great an ass!!!!

bigrich

they ain’t even models, they just get a load of their mates in and do pictures.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Speaking of which, where is my invite to the Morvelo shoot?

Lifer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiMw1Q65d4[/video]

tazzymtb

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0F3LKaGN2A&feature=related[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

There are things I care about, and I reply to. There are things I don’t care about, and I don’t reply to.
    You tazzymtb, apparently, reply to things you don’t care about, odd.
    I can’t see the ad, so can’t comment on the sexisticity of said ad, but their lights do look crap.

tazzymtb

You tazzymtb, apparently, reply to things you don’t care about, odd.

are you new to singletrack or something 😆

donsimon
    Free Member

My log old log in was stolen last week by somebody called elfin lynch and therefore I am not who I was.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Knog advert… Oh what a surprise (irony)’ is closed to new replies.