Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Knitting (NSFW)
  • cheers_drive

Houns – Member
    Mmmm perfect for a cold winters morning walk to work, wrap the scarf around your neck and chin then realise you’ve got a bit of human black pudding entwined in it, breakfast on the move

I think you’ve ruined one of my favourite foods. I’ll never eat black pudding again without associating it with that.

Stoner
    Free Member

ben – how can someone look so miserable while doing something so much fun?
    Artists: Taking themselves too seriously since the days Vincent cut his ear off.

swiss01
    Free Member

i’m more interested to ask just what bencooper was searching for when he came across this. or what his daughter made of it. mine always liked this sort of vidiocy better tham me.

still i’m inspired – i’m off to craftivise something about ulcerative colitis

or maybe i’ll make one of these
    http://jimmyteens.tv/2013/06/12/how-to-cook-a-bristol-stool-tart/

DezB
    Free Member

If performance art is your thing, my daughter found this rather compelling video

You should see how Casey Jenkins blows up balloons.

bencooper
    Free Member

i’m more interested to ask just what bencooper was searching for when he came across this. or what his daughter made of it.

My daughter found the balloon video – she hasn’t seen the knitting video, though she’s probably find that very funny. I found it because I use Flipboard to keep an eye on cycling/environmental stuff and it popped up on there.

tonto
    Free Member

Someone has to ask..

WTF where you searching for when you found that?!?!

peterfile
    Free Member

tonto, well played.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

bencooper – Member
    I found it because I use Flipboard to keep an eye on cycling/environmental stuff and it popped up on there.

obviously linked to different types of cycle and mental. . . .

scotroutes

This is much more up my street

adjustablewench
    Free Member

ha ha – but (in true stw pedant style)those tortoise covers are crocheted not knitted.

SamB
    Free Member

I think this Vice article just about covers it.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/im-sick-of-pretending-i-dont-get-art

jools182
    Free Member

what an absolute rotter

alpin
    Free Member

well she’s no natural blonde, is she…

and the scaggy scarf? with red bits! sod receiving that for christmas.

what can a yoghurt pot do in two weeks that Australia hasn’t achieved in two hundred years?

grow its own culture.

DezB
    Free Member

I think this Vice article just about covers it.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/im-sick-of-pretending-i-dont-get-art

That’s a funny article!

I found some funny stuff on an art website when trying to find what else Casey Jenkins has done (nothing).

This is art:

and these – brilliant! 😆

noteeth
    Free Member

She is clearly doing important work (see ‘Art’ – one of the best episodes of Spaced, ever).

D0NK

that lady is weird

This piece deals with themes of “making kids who have been dragged to the exhibition even more pissed off than they already were by presenting them with something that would be **** awesome to play on, but that they’re not allowed to touch

😆

SamB
    Free Member

and these – brilliant! 😆

Oh my word… I think this one’s my favourite:

DezB
    Free Member

It’s almost too subtle as a statement on women’s roles.. really makes you think.. 😆

CountZero

Three_Fish – Member
    Sounds like a bunch of awkward and uncomfortable teenage boys taking the piss out of something they don’t understand. You’re just the kind of people she is aiming her performance at, it’s just a shame that she over-estimated you.

oooooOOOOOOOooooo, listen to the art critic! Next time I go to Tate Modern, I’ll get you to accompany me, so I can enjoy the benefit of your learned discourse on modern art, so that I may come away enlightened.

Northwind

She lost me in about the first 10 seconds when she was talking about how scary people find the vulva. Frankly after that the scarf seemed totally sensible. Aaah ****, a wild vagina, leg it before it eats us!

MoreCashThanDash

Northwind – if only I’d read that advice when I was about 16……

cbike
    Free Member

Reminds me of a Live art installation I helped with. Used Panty liners stuck to the wall. Man the Risk assessments!!. (Basically we made the artist install and deinstall herself.)

davidrussell
    Free Member

its like a wizards sleeve.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I’ve just worked out where she got the idea…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnE3uyj9Grg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Well, today has been full of surprises, no sign of it ending here!! 😯

Adds a whole new meaning to fisherman’s knit!

geordiemick00
    Free Member

I suppose it distracts from looking at her beautiful face.

richpips
    Free Member

I’m suprised there has been no mention of her legs, or did nobody notice them.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I’m suprised there has been no mention of her legs, or did nobody notice them.

There were other distractions!!

EDIT: I had to watch it again check the legs, thanks Rich, the ound was on this time too 😯

Lifer
    Free Member

I like the balloon one.

tymbian
    Free Member

If she could actually knit with her fanny that would be a skill!

legend
    Free Member

I’m sure there was a woman in Bangkok that could do that….

tymbian
    Free Member

Anyone for table-tennis?

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Knitting (NSFW)’ is closed to new replies.